Since its inception, MMRMA has attracted and retained its members by providing cutting-edge services, thorough coverages, and financial stability. As a member-directed organization, we design and administer our programs and services with one primary, overarching goal: to protect our member participants, their employees, their officials, and their citizens from unexpected liability and property losses.
Among our many member benefits, MMRMA:
- Strives to maintain the broadest possible municipal liability and property coverage and highest loss limits offered by any public entity pool in Michigan.
- Maintains predictable contribution levels under changing market conditions.
- Provides members with opportunities for training, Risk Avoidance Program (RAP) grant funding, on-site surveys, model policies and procedures, and many other risk control services.
- Encourages active member participation in the settlement of claims and lawsuits and direct member involvement in all aspects of the program.
- Maintains adequate reserves to meet future obligations.